Sunday, May 9, 2010

Pacman Jones Top 6

Bengals fans have sorely disappointed me since it was announced Adam "Pacman" Jones would be the newest member of Mike Brown's Redeem Team. I figured the over-whelming majority would come out strongly against the signing. But the more I listened to talk show hosts discuss the topic and the more I read local sports columns, the more surprised I was at how, how.. I'm looking for the right word, it's not "accepting"...how un-negative people seem to be. From people saying they will no longer be calling him "Pacman" now that he is on the Bengals, to people saying "he can't do that much harm, lets see what he's got" it's been quite amazing to me. Lest we forget he was involved in a Las Vegas shooting that left 3 people injured and 1 paralyzed for life. In fact, he has been arrested 6 times and involved in 12 incidents where the police have been called.

The Bengals themselves are saying that if he gets out of line they will just cut him and not be out much money at all. Pretty sad when you have to justify a signing before it even happens. All this for a team that really doesn't need a cornerback.

There have been many many many mystifying Mike Brown moves over his failed tenure as Bengals owner that have left me angry and vowing that "one more move like this and I swear I'll quit being a Bengals fan." This latest act is by far the closest to the cliff that I have been pushed. How can we root for a guy like that? If he does get an interception at some point for the Bengals, am I supposed to be happy about that? I would compare what is going with me and the Bengals to someone in a bad relationship. The resentment just keeps building and building over the years, one person has all the power and does absolutely nothing to show that they actually respect you being alive. This is how the Bengals have treated their fans even since Paul Brown passed.

If you want to get a snapshot into a famous human being's life, all you have to do is google them right? So, to celebrate the Bengals bringing in another criminal, and in honor of him being arrested 6 times, I give you the top 6 photos I found while looking for Pacman Jones on the internet.

6) Of course, gotta start with the class mugshot. Nothing says, "contributor to society" like this mugshot.







5) Classic thug with a cross. I'm sure he is a regular attender of Sunday Mass. You know, asking for the Herp to pass over him from the previous week's hoebanging.









4) Did you know while Pacman was suspended for the year from the NFL (you know for being a horrible human being), he got a gig as a pro wrestler? Only he wasn't allowed to actually "wrestle" due to details in his Titans contract. His wrestling partner's name was Ron "The Truth" Killings. Interesting.











3) Anytime you google someone's name and Don Imus pops up, it can't be good.









2) Not really sure how the anatomy works here, but probably just another Tuesday at 3 oclock session for Pacman.









And finally, the picture we've all been waiting for...
1) Pacman, in the act, of... "MAKIN IT RAIN".









Ladies and Gentleman, lets give a warm round of applause to the newest member of the Cincinnati Bengals Redeem Team...


Greg "just shoot me" R.

No comments:

Post a Comment