Saturday, June 26, 2010

Amazing Video

Okay so this is definitely a Cintucky first. A tennis post followed by a soccer post, but I came across this video and found it too amazing not to share.

Its a compilation of reactions around the US to Landon Donovan's goal to advance the US out of pool play. There is one from Convington, KY which is pretty cool. Although I was mad it didn't say Cintucky we'll let it slide.

I'm pretty sure you could put the Rudy theme song to a train wreck and it would still get me worked up, but still. If this video doesn't give you chills you need to see a doctor.



Oh also I am at a wedding today and will be unable to follow the game, so if someone can text me and volunteer to send updates throughout the day, I will not only love you but you will also get a shoutout on the blog which is read by literally tens of people.

Brian "Still don't know how to cheer for soccer." Reinhart

No comments:

Post a Comment