Wednesday, December 23, 2009

This Guy????? REALLY????

The list of people that I hate grew 1 larger yesterday. Well, technically it grew about 12 larger, but the 11 people I encountered on the road that don't know how to drive don't make that important of a list.

Carrie Underwood has agreed (in principle) to wed Ottawa Senator center Mike Fisher (pictured right, THAT GUY??? seems suspiciously evil..). Thus, that is the connection to sports allowing me to write a story on it. And also the fact that she is Cintucky Zone's biggest cheerleader (I include cheerleading as a sport). In doing so, Carrie makes the biggest mistake of her life, and breaks many a man's heart (most importantly being mine).

I remember Carrie, so young and innocent, not yet looked upon by the polluted eyes of Hollywood, overflowing with natural beauty and pure talent. I remember seeing her in her first audition on American Idol (seen below, and really how can you not just love the girl after seeing that?).



It was this moment that I knew she would be a star, and that after a brief and confused period of engagement to aforementioned Mike Swisher, Carrie would stumble upon me via Cintuckyzone.blogspot.com and her life would be changed forever. After that first audition on American Idol, I could see the potential. You can even ask my roommates at the time (Coughcoughmyparentscoughcough). I predicted her to win from that very moment.

And now...now...what is there left to say?

If anyone hasn't seen the ring, then you haven't walked outside. I'm pretty sure we just lost a space station due to sun glare off the ring. You think he paid for that?


It really has been a crappy week. Chris Henry dies, Bengals lose, Steelers seem to find themselves right back in playoff contention, Carrie gets engaged...at this rate the Reds will have traded Joey Votto for a player to be named and John Wall will declare he's decided to play in Europe for the remainder of the year by the end of this week.

Alright well I better stop typing before my fiance starts reading this and she gets pissedhayapgya help agypa8yaghaal chokingapaiyay a**********...........*doghouse slamming*


-Greg "I love my fiance very much" Richter

No comments:

Post a Comment