Friday, January 15, 2010

Random Thoughts, Notes, and Anecdotes

(A little Erin Andrews makes everything OK!)

With nothing too important going on this week in the world of Cintucky Sports I thought I would throw out a few questions, ideas, etc that have been floating around in my head for the past week.

1. Thanks to all the readers who have stopped by the site and continue to check back. We've gotten lots of positive (and some negative) feedback over our first month and a half, but the new viewers continue to show up and we just hope you enjoy reading our ridiculous ramblings as much as we enjoy writing them.

2. UofL Basketball is starting to show signs of life, but moral victories only go so far. They stood toe-to-toe with two different top 5 teams in the past couple weeks, and although they lost both, the chances to win were there. If Pitino can make a few more tweaks to the half court offense this team could be dangerous come March.

3. Tennessee football lost their coach, and has since gotten turned down by a Texas assistant, Air Force Coach, and the Duke Head Coach. Needless to say this is starting to get embarrassing for the Vols. Which I love. Word on the street is they will now look to Little Giants HC Danny O'Shea, but only if he agrees to bring Becky the Icebox with him.

4. Evan Turner is back for Ohio State. Incase you haven't heard yet, he's good at basketball.

5. Upon getting home from the game last Saturday, I set my Bengals AFC North Champion T-Shirt on fire and urinated on the remains. True story.

6. Xavier and Dayton square off this Saturday the 16th at 11am on ESPN. I know 11am is a little early for a Saturday, but if you can you need to watch this game. It should be an all out battle showing off two talented squads that should both be dancing come March.

7. What is the difference between Bob Bratkowski and Shayne Graham? One is an old a$$clown that couldn't put an offensive game plan together for the '07 Colts, and the other is a ginger (I can say that because I have a red hair) d*uchenozzle who misses 37 yard field goals in the biggest game of his life. Best joke ever? Probably not... but I think it expresses my feelings nicely.

8. Erin Andrews was the sideline reporter for Tuesday night's UK/UF game. I saw her twice and saw Dick Vitale what seemed like a dozen times. This is 100% unacceptable ESPN. You will be receiving my letter within the next couple days.

9. I still hate Shayne Graham.

10. The Reds appear that they want to win? or something? Maybe they actually give a sh*t about their fanbase? Clearly I'm slightly bitter towards Cincinnati.

11. UK still hasn't lost.

Brian "I hope I see that picture in my dreams tonight" Reinhart

2 comments:

  1. Response to your thoughts.
    1.Your site is AWESOME and that is why it will grow to ginormous proportions.
    2.I hope Pitino and co. never winn another game. If they were playing the Taliban it would be"AAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Rahib."
    3.Mike Leach is available. Once again "Go Taliban"
    4.Evan Turner is very good but Thad Matta has a Butt face.
    5.I can't tell you how many times the Bengals have made me want to do that. The Bengals SUCK.
    6.XU and UD. Both good clubs. UK would squash either or both.
    7.Do you seriously think Bill Parcells would put up with that garbage. Or Bill Belichick. Or anyone not named Mike "A$$hole" Brown.
    8.Erin Andrews is a hottie but, Dickie V is college basketball's biggest fan.
    9.The Bengals still SUCK.
    10.Reds will go 85-77 this year and win their division next year.
    11.UT is starting to scare me. This could be our biggest threat in the SEC. Vols are better without the suspended head cases but playing short handed every night will catch up to them.

    You need more sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have many friends that are reading your site and enjoy it. Keep it up. Very informative and brings lots of laughs too. But after reading your last post I wanted to say I hope you didn't burn your new bengal sweatshirt santa bought you!

    ReplyDelete